Why a New Elementary Progress Report
The Elementary Progress Report was updated and redesigned in December 2015. At Douglas County School District, we know that every one of our students is unique with different interests, challenges, and strengths. They learn in their own ways and at their own pace. For that reason we are committed to not only personalizing learning to meet their specific needs, but also providing information needed so families can support and encourage their growth. That is why DCSD is working to rebuild the Elementary Progress Report.
What is Staying the Same?
- Reports progress on content, including reading, writing and math skills
- 4-point scale for grading
- Includes attendance and behavior
What is New?
- Reports on elements of our Guaranteed & Viable Curriculum
- Schools may customize EPR
- Supports personalized learning